Here are the kit contents:
1. Eight pieces of patterned paper scraps: Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes, Bella Blvd, Studio Tekturek, Love, Elsie. Daisy D's (left over from the last challenge), and KI Memories; four specialty paper/"other" paper scraps: paper cut from an Anthropologie shopping bag, KI Memories die-cut calendar paper, washi paper, and JBS perforated paper; two complete/unused sheets of patterned paper: one from Crate Paper and one from Studio Calico
2. One yard of ribbon/trim: I opted for two pieces of hemp cord and one piece of burlap trim, cut into 11" lengths
3. One sticker sheet, with a catch: at least one sticker must be missing from the sheet: label stickers from Gossamer Blue
4. A pre-2015 alphabet set: American Crafts Typo Thickers (circa 2009, I believe).
5. One opened package/container of scrappy product: Freckled Fawn arrow clips
6. One unopened package/container of scrappy product: rubber accents from Crate Paper
7. One roll of tape: washi tape (brand unknown)
8. One item or package of product from a company that no longer makes scrappy products: Love, Elsie chip buttons
9. Up to ten journaling and/or Project Life cards/tags: JBS (vintage tag), Crate Paper, Elle's Studio, random gray tag, Ali Edwards, Farmhouse Paper Co.
10. Two "wild card" items: Shimelle/American Crafts wood buttons and Crate Paper Cool Kid stickers
11. A nearby item. Whoops! I just realized that I didn't photograph this with the rest of the kit contents. It's a packet from Freckled Fawn containing two acrylic words: "adventure" and "explore" (see image here).
Time to get scrapping!